NOACA’s Transportation Improvement Program
The Northeast Ohio Area Coordinating Agency (NOACA) is currently accepting feedback for their Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TIP commits federal funding to transportation projects for the next four years, so if you’re interested in where your tax dollars are going and would like to have a say, you should take a look at NOACA’s draft SFY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). This identifies federal-aid transportation projects scheduled for implementation over the next four years in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina counties. You can submit comments until June 12th.
More information about the TIP can be found here.
You may submit comments by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting NOACA’s office between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Submitting via NOACA’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- Faxing them to NOACA at 216-621-3024; or
- Leaving them on the hotline answering machine, 216-241-2414, ext. 303. When leaving a comment, please include your name, complete address and phone number so you can be contacted for clarification, if necessary.