2015 Annual Meeting
The board and staff of Bike Cleveland invite you to spend the evening with Bike Cleveland at Sachsenheim Hall (7001 Denison Ave.) for our annual members meeting and social. Come learn firsthand what Bike Cleveland has accomplished in 2014 and what we have planned for 2015. After a brief meeting about the direction of the organization stay to socialize, hear some live music from The Sibs and The Exploding Lies, and mingle with Bike Cleveland leaders. Light appetizers will be provided.
Date: Saturday, January 24th doors open at 6:30pm
Meeting Location: Sachsenheim Hall (7001 Denison Ave., Cleveland, OH)
Who should come: Anyone involved or interested in getting involved with Bike Cleveland’s powerful movement, including Bike Cleveland Members (attend for free) and Bike Cleveland supporters (attend for $20, or become a member online, if you join at the event the cost of registration will be removed from your membership dues).
Register at BikeCleveland.Memberslodge.org
We have an exciting evening planned
- A brief presentation of Bike Cleveland’s successes in 2014 and our plans for 2015.
- Recognition of our super volunteers who have helped make 2014 so successful.
- Live music, socializing and food.
- Visit some of our local business partners (included checking out some gear from a few local bike shops).
- Learn how to get involved with Bike Cleveland activities and advocacy.
- Opportunities to meet and talk with Bike Cleveland staff, board of directors and lots of other Bike Cleveland Members who care about the same things you care about.
Doors open: 6:30pm (Time to lock up your bike, meet new people, become a member if you’re not one)
Mingling, music, and socializing: 8:15pm-10:45pm
Members– Free (another benefit of being a member)
Non-Members– $20 (to cover the cost of food and entertainment; or become a member for an additional $15 and get benefits all year long)