Help Shape the Future of Bike Cleveland
Since our beginning just 6 short years ago, Bike Cleveland’s base of supporters, volunteers, members, and partners has grown as Cleveland’s cycling realities have improved. During this period, we have made significant progress towards our goals developed during our organization’s original formation. This success and growth provides an opportunity to examine the future of the organization, specifically considering some of the following “growth questions” that will shape our work:
- What should the mission of Bike Cleveland include in our future work: bikes only, bikes+walking or bikes+walking+transit?
- What role does equity play in Bike Cleveland’s work?
- How can the organization best engage and work with chapters in suburban communities?
- What key messaging or communications will help the organization best engage its constituencies?
- How can Bike Cleveland create more diversity in funding and when/how should the organization staff up?
- What role should Bike Cleveland play in direct political engagement to change the city’s approach to transportation planning?
To assist in answering these questions, we have engaged S&G Endeavors (an external strategic planning consultant) to attain significant stakeholder feedback and gain consensus on a mission and plan that will guide Bike Cleveland for the next five years. YOUR participation, perspective, and feedback are critical to ensuring that a broad and diverse group are represented in the decision making process.
We know your time is valuable, but we are asking for 10 minutes that will help shape Bike Cleveland’s work for safe streets over the next 5 years. Get started now by completing our survey and providing your feedback and ideas.