Be a Bike Marshall for VeloSano
Bike Cleveland has joined forces with VeloSano for a unique and fun Volunteer opportunity taking place this July. VeloSano, Latin for “swift cure”, is an annual community fundraiser and bike ride that starts and finishes in downtown Cleveland. Every dollar raised by participants benefits cancer research at Cleveland Clinic.
If you are a proficient rider and can lend a helping hand with bike maintenance, then this is the role for you! VeloSano is looking for Bike Marshals to be positioned on the 12-mile course to encourage Riders, assist with mechanical issues and report back to the Command Center. This position requires Volunteers to have their own bike and be knowledgeable about bike safety and maintenance.
A brief training session will take place during the week prior to VeloSano (July 25-28). You will be contacted prior to this training with more information.
Bike Marshal (Downtown Cleveland)
-Saturday, July 30 – 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Get involved and register as a Volunteer today!
Go to velosano.org/volunteer to visit the VeloSano Volunteer registration site.
- If you are a new VeloSano Volunteer, select REGISTER NOW. If you Volunteered for VeloSano in 2015, select LOGIN.
- Select the box to VIEW ALL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
- Under Course Safety, select the check box for Bike Marshal.
- Select NEXT to enter your personal information.
- You will receive two emails from The Registration System – one notifying you when you create an account and one confirming your shift(s). Returning Volunteers will only receive one email confirming your shifts. If you don’t receive these emails, first check your junk box before contacting us.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or call 216.444.6150.