Summer Bike Giveaway
Look at all those people out riding around on their shiny new bikes. You think, “I want a new bike, but new bikes cost money I don’t have right now!” Well don’t worry, because Bike Cleveland is here to help!
Here’s How It Works –
- Tell a friend about the transformative work Bike Cleveland is doing like bringing Bike Share to Cleveland, our Midway initiative, or our public awareness campaign We’re All Drivers (among other things!)
- After seeing how stoked they are, encourage them to become a member and strengthen the movement!
- When they sign up, there is a question that asks, “Did Anyone Refer You To Bike CLE?” Make sure they type in your name! People who refer others to become Bike Cleveland members will get two entries per referral for the drawing. The new member is also entered into the competition.
- There will be two drawings. One on August 5th, and another at NEOCycle on September 10th. We will randomly draw a winner from the pool of people who either joined or renewed during the competition period and notify them to come and collect their prizes! Warning: We’re going to insist on taking your picture with your new steed and asking you a few questions.
- The more people you refer and join because of you, the more entries you’ll have! So get referring!
“But I’m already a member, and so are all my friends!” you might be thinking. No worries, if you renew your membership we’ll bump out your membership expiration date another 12 months from your original date (i.e., you expire in November 2016, it’ll go out to November 2017 now) and enter you into the drawing.
The Bikes –
Bike #1 – 2016 Jamis Commuter 1
An all condition city machine. Fully fendered to keep you dry, with a sweet rear rack to haul your stuff around, and enough gears to tackle that hill or headwind. If you don’t already have a dedicated city bike, this is probably the bike for you. Size – 19″ (medium/large).
This bike comes to us through Joy Machines. Thanks, Alex!
Bike #2 – 2015 Fuji Absolute 2.1
A do-it-all, go-anywhere machine, the Fuji is a sporty hybrid capable of speedy efficiency on the road, but tough enough for some light off roading, this swiss-army-bike is as at home on city streets as it is in the metroparks or on the towpath. She’ll serve you well no matter where you want to take her. Size – small/medium
This one comes to us from The Broadway Cyclery. Thank you, Michael & Laura!
Questions? Contact email@example.com